- Posted by Graham Dockrill
- On September 6, 2016
- 0 Comments
Serial tech entrepreneur and venture capitalist Bow Rodgers has partnered with Citrus Tree Consultants, establishing a Silicon Valley office.
The United States market can be intimidating and entering it can be a major undertaking. With a population of close to 320 million people and a GDP per capita of $55,000USD it’s a market that provides an abundance of opportunity.
The USA provides unique challenges and opportunities, and as such a clearly defined market strategy must first be developed.
Bow Rodgers says,
“The sheer size and individuality of each state means that treating the USA as a single market is problematic and risky. Identifying your audience and vertical is important when entering any new market, it’s absolutely critical when entering the US.”
Citrus Tree Consultants provides a ninety-day boot camp for businesses ready to sell to the USA. During boot camp clients are engaged with a serial tech entrepreneur, based at the heart of global technology in Silicon Valley. It’s a unique proposition.
The Citrus Tree Accelerator Program will provide your business with:
- A startup coach
- Lean venturing and startup consulting
- Product development assistance (Minimum Viable Product)
- A go-to-market strategy
- Access to corporate partners
- Access to funding networks
The Citrus Tree Startup Coach creates an individualised company development plan for your business. They will then manage all the resources needed to provide support as required in each of the following areas:
- Business concept analysis
- Business strategy development
- Technology design assessment
- Technology development / outsourcing
- Market and competition analysis
- Financial analysis of business model
- Assessment of management team strengths and weaknesses
- Capital requirements estimate
- Fund raising strategy
- Assistance developing investor pitch deck
- Risk management strategies
- Go-to-market strategy development
- Corporate positioning and messaging
- Identifying potential partners and lighthouse customers
Bow Rodgers is a C-level executive and serial entrepreneur whose business experience has spanned both enterprise and start-up companies. His breadth of management experience ranges from Group President of Sprint Telecommunications managing 1,500 people, to getting funded by Microsoft’s Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer for startup, Human Engineered Software. In addition, Bow was Corporate Vice-President and General Manager of PowerTV (a Scientific-Atlanta company) prior to their sale to Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDQ: CSCO).