Please read these “Terms and Conditions” which govern your use of the website (www.citrustreeconsultants.com) and all pages within it (“Website”). By accessing this Website, you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. This Website is owned and operated by Citrus Tree Consulting Limited (“we”, “us”, “our”).
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on April 1st 2016.
1. Website Access and Use
1.1 The copyright in all material on this Website (“Content”) is owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced in whole or in part on any medium without our prior written permission.
1.2 Users of this Website may display Content on a computer screen, and print copies of individual pages of the Website on paper for personal non-commercial uses only or for internal distribution amongst staff within a company with a view to offering all or part of the services featured on the Website.
1.3 Except as permitted by these Terms and Conditions and without prejudice to paragraph 1.2 above, users of the Website may not do any of the following without our prior written permission:
1.3.1 store or transmit Content to any paper publication, user group, other website, electronic bulletin board, mailing list, server or other storage device in electronic or print form;
1.3.2 distribute, perform, display, modify, publish, transmit, reproduce, adapt, or in any manner exploit all or any part of the Content;
1.3.3 reproduce, modify or in any way commercially exploit Content;
1.3.4 remove any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notice(s) from any Content;
1.3.5 do anything that may interfere with, damage or interrupt any functionality of the Website or any computer software or hardware whatsoever.
1.4 This Website may contain links via which you may access other websites. Whilst we hope you will be interested in those websites, you acknowledge that their owners may be independent from us, that we do not necessarily endorse or control them, nor do we accept any responsibility for their content.
1.5 Any use of Content which is not specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions is expressly prohibited.
1.6 We may from time to time make available message boards, discussion forums or other web pages. Any such facilities may enable you to post comments and/or material, but only for your private and noncommercial use and for the exchange of lawful, relevant, fair and appropriate information, opinions and comments. The use of any part of this Website that is inconsistent with those stated purposes is strictly prohibited as are the following activities (together the “Rules of Acceptable Use”):
• placing on the Website any material which is obscene, defamatory, abusive, offensive, discriminatory or hateful or which encourages or entices any other person to do so;
• posting any material on the Website which has been disclosed to you in confidence or which, by its nature, is confidential;
• posting any material on the Website (including contact details, last names, telephone numbers, street addresses or other identifying information of private individuals or public figures) which compromises your privacy or security (or anyone else’s privacy or security);
• placing on the Website any material which may encourage criminal conduct or which may give rise to civil liability, or which is otherwise unlawful;
• placing on the Website any material belonging to any person (or any material where the rights belong to any person) other than yourself without the prior written consent of the owner of it;
• placing on the Website any advertisements or making commercial solicitations (which would include using the Website to promote or encourage the sale of your or any third party’s goods/services);
• placing on the Website any material that authorises, enables or encourages the dissemination of junk mail or chain letters; and/or
• placing any links on the Website where those links take users to unlawful material or material that contravenes any of the foregoing prohibitions.
We will not view or edit or pre-screen any contribution that you or anyone else make to the forums or to the Website generally and therefore, unless we are specifically notified of the nature of any item of content, you cannot assume that we are responsible for having made it available on the Website. We, and others that we designate, shall have the right (but not the obligation) at our sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is posted to, or available on, the comments, message boards, personal profiles and any discussion forums or pages of the Website without the need to give any reasons for doing so.
If you do not comply with these Rules of Acceptable Use, we reserve the right to prevent you from making any future submissions to this Website (or any other website operated by us or any of our affiiates). We accept no responsibility for any submissions made by you or any third party on the Website, or for any loss or damage resulting from your breach of the above Rules of Acceptable Use.